Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bye Bye Prius!

For months I have been complaining that my Prius (which I loved) was just too small for all of us!  The kids were crammed into the backseat and even the passenger seat had to be slide up all the way in order to fit the car seat behind it.  So this past Friday, Daniel and I went shopping and came home with our 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan!  Isn't is beautiful?





So we have finally become THOSE people with a minivan and I must say that even though it's big like a bus, I haven't had any trouble adjusting to it.  So... bye bye Prius.  I'll miss your great gas mileage the most!

1 comment:

  1. I hope I never have to get a minivan. Although sometimes it seems inevitable. Congrats on the new vehicle. I couldn't imagine a whole family riding in a prius!

    ReplyDelete