Thursday, September 22, 2011

A day with Peyton!

I thought it would be fun to talk about a typical day with Peyton!  I usually get up around 6:30 a.m. to shower and get ready before both boys wake up at 7.  Then it's changing diapers, clothes, and eating breakfast before we run out the door to get big brother to school.  All I can say is that I would be lost without the carrier I strap to myself to carry Peyton across the skywalk with Jackson to school everyday.  Once we get home it's playtime as Peyton tears into all of the toys that Daddy has so neatly put back into place after he went to bed the night before.  Yesterday, he crawled up (still not walking just yet) to me and put this box on his head.  Isn't he precious?


At lunchtime, I gave him some of the peas I was having with my lunch.  At first he was like, "What the heck are these little things?"  Didn't take him long though to pick them up and get them into his mouth.  LOL


After lunch, we take a two hour nap so Daddy can get some housework done, workout, and make phone calls.  The reason I like to make calls while he's napping is because this is what happens...


Totally my bad for leaving the wipes in a place he could get to them, but still!  LOL.  After nap we have a little snack and then run to pickup big brother from school and then after we get home it's playtime with Jackson until dinner. After dinner we take our baths and get ready for bed. 

Next week, I'm going to try taking Peyton to a toddler story time at the library and a playtime gathering for toddlers at a school nearby.  More updates on that next week!

1 comment: