Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Stripper Is Born...

So Peyton has been doing something new over the last couple of days.  He's figured out how to unzip his sleepers and within a few seconds takes off all of his clothes.  LOL.  I wish he would have figured this out during the warmer months of the year!


Jackson has had a good couple of days at school this week (haven't hit anyone so far - YEA)!  Anyway, last night we took the boys to Incredible Pizza in Urbandale.  Didn't know what to expect (I've heard mixed reviews) but we had a lot of fun there.  The food wasn't bad and the games were a lot of fun.  I loved the bowling!  Here is a pic I took of Jackson there...  isn't he just adorable? 


On a personal note, I just had a remote starter and bluetooth added to the new minivan and I'm soooo excited (Thanks Daniel for the early Christmas present)!  It's like my old car now, only bigger, but less cool.  LOL.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. my girls started undressing like that about the same age, i put their sleepers on them backwards and it worked just fine ( even had to do diapers backwards once---did not work as well,lol)

    ReplyDelete