Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Introducing his Royal Highness...

Another fun day at Princess camp for Jackson.  Today they colored pictures, watched a movie, and made this beautiful tiara...


Oh my, the fun I'm going to have when he's 18 and I pull out these pictures.  WAH HAHAHA!

As we were leaving the camp, Jackson was asking the teacher about something else they made and she reminded him that they decorated the one side and it had to dry over night and that they would finish it up tomorrow.  When we got into the car and I was asking Jackson about what he had for lunch and what he did at the camp, I also asked him, "What was it you were talking about with the teacher that needed to dry over night?"  And he said, "Oh, that's just my purse."  LMAO!  I think it is just precious that he is loving all of this and doesn't care that they are making things he is not normally interested in at all.  Anyway, his purse has a train on it and he can't wait for me and dad to see it. 

The rest of the day was pretty low-key as Jackson played on the front deck for a while with the water table, and then moved to the backyard to play on the swing set and then back to the front to play in the sandbox for a couple of hours.  After a quick shower and dinner we have just sat down to watch, "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole." Jackson has wanted to see this movie since it came to the movie theater but I have had ZERO interest in seeing it myself.  I just found it on HBO On Demand so we are watching it now FOR FREE! 

Oh, so yesterday Jackson and I went to IMMC for his EKG and I have to say that it was a very easy experience overall and only took about an hour.  We even got to a ride a little shuttle car in the parking ramp to the main entrance.  I told Jackson it was like going to Disney World.  NOT!

Anyway,the doctor called me this morning and said that his EKG looked great. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment