Monday, October 10, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth...

This morning when Jackson got up he couldn't wait to show me his front tooth that came out in the middle of the night.  I'm sure he was up late into the night working on getting that one out!  LOL.  The reason I say that is because his other front tooth has been loose for weeks and I figured it would have fallen first but it was the other tooth in his hand this morning. 

I surprised Jackson today when I showed up at school at lunchtime and had lunch with him.  He was really excited to see me and again couldn't wait to show me his other front tooth dangling in his mouth.  Of course he couldn't eat because of the tooth.  LOL.  Just what Daddy wanted a whole new issue on why he couldn't eat.  But with some encouragement and me cutting up his food he did eat most of his lunch which I was happy with.  Part of the reason I went to lunch with him was to see what it's like and it was CRAZY.  The kids talk talk talk and I swear that 40% of them at our table didn't even eat.  LOL.  The lunch was a breaded chicken patty on a bun with french fries.  Then the kids can get salad or peaches plus milk.  Nothing like I remember as a kid.  LOL.

Anyway, after lunch Jackson and I went to the nurse to see if I could get that tooth out.   I tried, it did that horrible tearing sound (you know what I mean), he screamed so I stopped.  It bleed and bleed tho.  YUCK!  So we gave up and I told him that if it came out that afternoon to go back to the nurse. 

When I picked him up one of the little girls I met at lunch came running up to me and said, "Jackson's tooth finally came out!"  LOL.  I thought it was cute that I knew it from someone else before he could tell me.  But I played dumb when he came out and smiled...


I told Jackson that I believe the tooth fairy pays double for teeth when two fall out in the same day.  He was pretty excited about that.  ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment