Saturday, August 6, 2011

Liar liar!

Well, along with being a year older (6 years old to be exact), Jackson has picked up a new habit...  lying!  Every time we catch him doing something wrong and question him about it, he says, "I didn't do it" or "I don't know how that happened" or my favorite "Well, I don't remember if I did that or not!"  LMAO!

I haven't really had a chance to update on here because Daniel (dad) had a tonsillectomy and uvulectomy on Wednesday and had to spend the night at the hospital.  That was an interesting experience as I had no idea what to expect waiting out in the waiting room for the doctor to come out and talk to me.  Everything went very smoothly and he's recovering now.  He's even hoping to lose some weight on his new liquid diet and I will be VERY jealous if he does!!

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment