Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Text That Still Has Me Laughing!

Over the holidays, we spent a lot of time with family and friends and I was very happy to get some alone time with my best friend, Lisa.  Now that we both have kids it is so hard to sit and talk as our attention is always on someone else!  Anyway, over the holidays we went to dinner one night to catch up!  As we were sitting there at the restaurant, I got a text message from Daniel that cracked me up.  It read...

"Peyton stripped pissed and sh*t himself in the crib.  Fun times"

As you know from previous posts on here, our little guy has discovered how to take off his clothes and diaper.  We wondered when it would happen that he would strip and have a present for us!  Well, it finally happened and I can honestly say that I was glad that I was not there for the occasion. 

I did get mine a few days later when Daniel was out enjoying some time with his mom who was in town.  When I went in to wake Peyton from his nap he had a huge mess in his crib (if you know what I mean) and we went right to the tub!  Sometimes I wish I had one of those police mirrors you see on shows like 'Law & Order' where I can see into his room, but he can't see me to be monitor what he is doing!  ;-) 

We are all pretty much back in routine now with the new year.  Jackson has been struggling a little in the morning getting back into the groove after having such a long break from school, but our new sticker chart is helping to keep him motivated!  With the new year here, it helps remind me that I'm so thankful for my family and friends and look forward to another great year!  I hope yours is just as great!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment