Monday, March 19, 2012

A job for Daddy!

It's official, I'm returning to work next week.  I've found a flexible part-time job working for a local non-profit three days a week.  My background is in non-profit so I'm so happy to find something that meets my experience and interest.  While I'm very excited to get back into the workforce, I'm also sad that 18 months has gone by so quickly for me as a stay-at-home daddy.  But in a lot of ways, I'll still be a stay-at-home daddy two days a week and on weekends!  Luckily, my mom (Nana) has agreed to watch Peyton for us at our house while I'm working so Peyton will be in his familiar daily environment and probably won't even notice that I'm gone!  LOL.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm certain the non-profit is absolutely thrilled to have you onboard! I am so jealous of your mom! Mammaw

    ReplyDelete